For ST3 our goal is to keep things simple: pick your registration, add an optional meal plan, book your hotels.
For more event information check out our Event Details page.
Dates: July 28th – 30th, 2018
2018 will be the fifth year of the Singletrack 6 experience. In the first four years we’ve discovered amazing communities and trail networks, made countless friends and experienced much that the mountains of British Columbia and Alberta have to offer. Of course, while certain locations are established hot spots for mountain biking, new trail networks continue to be born, developed and enhanced. After a year of forging new territory in West Kootenays, 2018 will be primarily a return to some tried and true favourites, with some new surprises thrown in. We will be highlighting some of the best trail networks we’ve discovered, while also showing off some new trails, or the routes we wished we could fit into prior years.
Host communities will be announced in July (watch this space), but you can expect to see a route combining the Rockies, Purcells, Selkirks, and perhaps even some Shuswap or North Okanagan venues. The mix will be completely new, and while some will be familiar to those who have ridden prior editions, there are sure to be surprises for everyone. As always, our priority will be to highlight the best riding in each community, while keeping the journey as seamless and efficient as possible, with plenty of options for families along the way. For international travellers a Calgary arrival and departure option is expected.
2018 Prices – ST3 Solo 3-Day – Registration Opens July 18th, 2017
First 50 entries: $649
Entries 51-100: $699
Entries 101-150: $749
Entries 151-200: $799
Entries 201-300: $849
- race entry and trail access for 3 days
- donation to trail groups in each community
- professionally marked course
- experienced checkpoint crew
- fully stocked stations with Honey Stinger chews and gel, Ultima Replenisher, fruit and other tasty treats
- professional medical support on course
- on course Ambassadors to ensure you are safe and having a great time
- finish line catering
- finish line community festivals
- mobile race office with customer service crew
- professional race timing
- daily awards presentations and pictures of the day
- custom ST6 jersey
- custom ST3 finisher T-shirt
- daily bike wash
*Accommodation, transportation and meals are not included.
- Meal Plan: $199 (Includes breakfast on stages 2-3 and dinner on stages 1-3)
- Optional Bus Transfer Pass: $129 per person
- Massage: Can be booked at the event.
- Mechanics: Mechanic service can be booked at a competitive rate at sign-on.
Cancellation Policy: HERE.